Sharper Vision Centers is open as our clinic falls within the definition of an “Essential Business” described in L.A. County “stay at home order” Our clinic has been open since the stay at home order was put in place March 19, 2020.
As the Covid-19 pandemic evolves, it seems all other health concerns and emergency medical situations have been on hold. Even during the pandemic, medical needs unrelated to COVID-19 can occur. We are here and ready to address your eye health care needs.
At Sharper Vision Centers, the health and safety of our patients, staff and doctor is our top priority. We have adopted new measures and precautions at our clinic in accordance with CDC guidelines and recommendations.
- Patient, driver/caretaker are required to wear a mask or face covering.
- We are screening everyone entering the office for fever, if a low-grade fever is detected upon arrival you will be sent home and asked to contact your primary health provider if necessary.
- Only patient and driver/caretaker allowed in waiting room/patient room.
- Appointments are being spaced out as to not have more than 2 people in waiting room, adhering to social distancing rules. You may check in from your car if that makes you feel more comfortable.
- Personal protective equipment (PPE): All health care providers are required to wear surgical masks. We have proper PPE in place, in accordance with CDC guidelines.
- All equipment and patient rooms are being sanitized after every patient.
Our clinic is doing everything we can to safeguard the health and wellbeing of our patients, caregivers and the community as we continue to take preventative measures, please remember to continue to wash your hands, use hand sanitizer, wipe down work surfaces and maintain social distancing.
If you have a medical situation that needs attention, do not put off getting care. Please call our office for an appointment.